Yes You Can Guides
The project partners of Yes You Can project with their qualified staff on ICT developed three guides that can be used as survival textbooks in the modern labor market.
- The 1st Guide includes some introductory concepts about online business and e-commerce. It analyzes the procedures for establishing a company in Germany, Greece, Spain, and United Kingdom. It provides useful tips to the reader on:
a) the processes required creating a website,
b) what needs to be noticed during the construction and
c) its content.
End, dealing with issues of safety for internet and e-mail as well as regulations and directives of the European Union on electronic commerce (ecommerce)
- The 2nd Guide aims to help identifying the skills that are required from a person in order to become a successful entrepreneur. In this guide you will find a self-assessment which helps in identifying the skills that the reader acquires as well as understanding of those skills that should be developed. At the End are provided all the necessary directions for the development of those skills.
- The 3rd Guide provides to the reader practical tips step by step and in the form of images on:
- Digital reputation - Research, monitoring, management
- Tools for creating, controlling and improving e-business
Whilst guiding with brief and clear way the defining of strategy for creating an electronic business.
The guides are available in language versions of the project partners: English, Greek, Spanish and German.
You can download all the Three Guides of Yes You Can Project on your PC by visiting project's website: www.yesyoucan-project.eu